Day 1: Check in Hotel in Hanoi free and easy (Meals:No)
Our Driver pick you at the airport to Hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter just 3 mutinies walk to Hoan Kiem Lake. In Hanoi, where you will spend the first day in Vietnam, you will wander among-st architectural museums and bustling colorful marketplaces. It’s an immerse experience that will leave you hungering for more, but not to worry, you will have plenty of time to explore the city and experience all its mystery and charm. welcome drink free and easy to discover Hanoi Old quarter at night.
Night1: Overnight in Gondola Hotel in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi-Hoa Lu Tam coc full day tour (Meals:B/L)
In the morning, you drive to Ninh Binh Province, enjoying the beautiful sceneries of the rural areas on the way. On arrival, you will visit two temples, one of them dedicated to Emperor Dinh and the other in memory of Emperor Le. After enjoying the taste of Vietnamese cuisine in Tam Coc, you will boat along a gentle river between paddy fields and through the caves. Next, you drive back to Tam Coc Wharf and experience bike ride along Country Rivers and rice fields before returning to Hanoi.
- 07:45: Picking up from your Hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
- 08:15: Starting drive to Ninh Binh Province
- 10:00: Arriving at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- 10:15: Visiting King Dinh and King Le’s temples.
- 11:30: Arriving in Tam Coc Wharf.
- 11:45: Having buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine.
- 13:00: Getting on Sampan boats through caves and visiting countryside landscape
- 15:00: Back to Tam Coc Wharf to chill out.
- 15:15: Biking to Bich Dong on country road
- 16:00: Getting on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
- 18:30: Saying goodbye to you at your hotel.
Night 2: Overnight in Gondola Hotel Hanoi
Day 3: Hanoi-Halong- VSpirit Cruise (Meals: B/L/D)
You leave Hanoi in the morning and after a short drive that passes by the Red River Delta countryside, you come to this mystical landscape of Halong Bay. You spend a day, exploring the immense number of islands dotted with wind-and-wave-eroded grottoes, discovering the caves, listening to the beautiful birdsongs, swimming and enjoying the panoramic sunset. Adrenaline junkies can satisfy their adventurous quest by kayaking, embarking on V’Spirit Classic Cruises and boarding on a traditional luxury junk boat.
08h00 – 08h30: Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
- 12h00 – 12h30: Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing
- 13h00 – 15h30: Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic Cruises among the limestone islands…
15h30 – 16h30: Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area.
- 16h30: Back to the V’Spirit Classic Cruise.
- 16h30 – 17h30: Cruise to Soi Sim Island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climp up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
- 17h30: Return to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set
- 19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Night 3 : Overnight on V’Spirit Cruises in Halong
Day 4: Halong Cruise-Hanoi-Train to Sapa – Sapa (B/L…)
What will be the more beautiful morning than waking up with a vision of breathtaking beauty of 2000 or more islands rising from the emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. Start your day with Tai Chi Exercise or a photo hunt. After breakfast, you can sensibly opt for tours that include sleeping on a boat in the bay or exploring the caves, fishing villages and islands before returning to mainland in the afternoon. You take an afternoon train to Sapa.
- 06h30 – 07h00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
- 07h30 – 08h30 Have breakfast at sunrise.
- 08h30 – 09h30: Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay.
- 09h30: Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
- 09h30 – 10h30: Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet and more…
- 10h30 – 11h30: While heading back to the habor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 12h00: Disembark V’Spirit Classic Cruise
- 12h30: Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi city center.
- 16h30 – 17h00: Arrival Hanoi.
Our guide picks you up at your hotel in Hanoi to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to Lao Cai. He will inform you how to do the check in procedure and keep the rest of the ticket when you check out from Lao Cai Railway Station and also will let you know how to be picked up at Lao Cai Station.
Night 4: Overnight on train to Sapa
Day 5: Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van Village (Meals: B/L/D)
The train arrives at the Lao Cai train station at about 6:00 am. Our tour guide and bus pick up you and transfer you along the beautiful road to Sapa.
After breakfast, we leave the hotel and start trekking down the valley to the Muong Hoa stream and from here to the Black H’mong village – Lao Chai village (Black H’mong is one of the biggest minority groups in the Sapa). After that, you will continue your trekking along Muong Hoa stream, paddy field to Ta Van village, visit and understand about “Zay” ethnic people. You will see houses of The Zay people which are built of wood and bamboo with a clay floor. You will have picnic lunch at the village when enjoying beautiful sightseeing of paddy fields around. Go back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Evening: after dinner, you will have time to go around discovering Sapa town evening, overnight in hotel in Sapa
Night 5: Overnight in Hotel (3 star) in Sapa town
Day 6: Sapa – Cat Cat – Sin Chai Village (Meals: B/L/D)
After breakfast, you will trek about 3 km to come to visit two villages of the Black H’mong (Catcat and SinChai). Visit the waterfall and hydroelectric power station established by the French people in the past, view nice landscapes of green forests and beautiful scenery along the way. Walk back to Sapa town. Have lunch at the local restaurant.
Afternoon, you will have free time to visit sapa town, market, church or free visit flower garden in Ham Rong mountain then Have Diner before transfer by bus to Lao Cai for overnight train back to Hanoi.
Night 6: Overnight on the train to Hanoi (Lao Cai – Hanoi)
Day 7: Hanoi
You rise early in the morning and drive back to Hanoi. On arrival in Hanoi, you are met and transferred back to starting hotel. The rest of the day is free to do souvenir shopping or further sightseeing. Your final night in Hanoi gives you a chance to go out on the town and enjoy a final dinner (optional) with your travelling companions and new-found friends.
Night 7: Overnight in Gondola Hotel Hanoi
Day 8: Hanoi (Meals: B)
The trip ends today after breakfast. Your leader will be on hand to advise and assist with your onward travel arrangements. S/he will escort you to the airport in time to catch your flights home.