Day 1 Hanoi – airport pick up – Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: No)
Pick up the airport and then transfer you to the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter – the most exciting place for tourist. After that you are free to visit Hanoi City by yourself.
Note: Check in time is 13:00 P.M.
Night 1: Over night in Aranya hotel
Day 2 Hanoi – Halong Bay – Vspirit Cruises (Meal: B, L, D )
• 08:00 – 8.30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
• 12:00 – 12:30 Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
• 13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic Cruises among the limestone islands…
• 15h30 – 16h30 Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area
• 16h30 – 17h30 Cruise to Soi Sim Island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay
• 17h30 Return to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set
• 19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around Overnight on board.
Night 2: Overnight on V’Spirit Cruises in Halong
Day 3 Halong Bay – Hanoi – Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: B, L )
• 06h30 – 07h00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
• 07h30 – 08h30 Have breakfast at sunrise
• 08h30 – 09h30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay
• 09h30 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin
• 09h30 – 10h30 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog
Islet and more…
• 10h30 – 11h30 While heading back to the harbor, watch the cooking demonstration before
enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
• 12h00 Disembark V’Spirit Classic Cruise
• 12h30 Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi city center
Night 3: Over night in Aranya hotel
Day 4 Hanoi Free day – Train station transfer- Night train to Da Nang (Meal: B )
Today, you are free to visit Hanoi Old Quarter, until transfer to Hanoi Train Station for solf – Sleeping train to Da nang. Time you need to spend on the train is around 13 hours. On the train you can view our beautiful country along the coastal line. You also stay overnight on the train and reach Danang train station at around 10.30 am.
Night 4: Overnight on the night train
Day 5 Da Nang pick up – Check in hotel in Hoi An town (meal: No)
Train arrive at around 10.30 am. We will pick up and transfer to Hoi An Ancient town. Check in
hotel in the ancient town and relaxing.
Night 5 : Overnight in Kiman Hotel in Hoi An
Day 6 Hoi An – My Son (Meal: B,Light Lunch)
- 7:30 – 8:00: The bus and tour guide pick you up at your hotel (in Hoi An ancient town area).
- 8:30: Leaving Hoi An for My Son HolyLand.
- 9:30: Arriving in My Son – the Holyland surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham. Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
- 12.00: Leaving My Son for Cau Lau boat station and taking a boat trip on Thu Bon river.
- You could visit the living of the local people and feeling the fresh air. You will have soft lunch on the boat before stopping for visiting at Kim Bong Carpentry Village – The traditional work village.
- 14:30: The boat trip will finish at Bach Dang Boat station. End your trip!
Night 6: Overnight in Kiman Hotel in Hoi An
Day 7 Hoi An – Airport transfer – Flight to HCMC- Pick up- check in Hotel (Meal: B)
After breakfast at your hotel and you are free till airport transfer. Today, you will have a flight to Ho Chi Minh city and stay overnight at the most touristic area of Ho Chi Minh City.
Night 7: Over night in Signature Saigon Hotel in Ho chi minh
Day 8 HCMC – Mekong delta – Cai Be Floating Market – Vinh Long tour (Meal: B, L )
- 8: 00 Picking up from hotel/stay.
- 08:15 Starting drive to Cai Be. Short time to take photos at Tan An town over the flat rice fields.
- 10:30 Start the motorized boat to visit the Cai Be Floating market, experience how people exchanging goods, fruit and many other commodities on their vessels. Visitors then roam into the small villages to visit the orchard, fruit plantation. Keep cruising to Vinh Long through small canals to enjoy the charm of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit some handmade family business products such as the coconut candy mill, the crispy rice popcorn.
- Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village the green pearl of Vinh Long town where you can indulge yourself into the nature.
- Have lunch with fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Enjoy the southern Vietnamese traditional folk music. Take a nice walk through the bonsai garden, in Vinh Long. Head home to Ho Chi Minh City.
- 18:30 Arrive in your hotel.
Night 8: Over night in Signature Saigon Hotel in Ho chi minh- excellent in tripadvisor
Day 9 HCMC – Cu Chi tunnel tour (Meal: B, L )
- 08:30 Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start drive to Cu Chi which located 60km from HCM city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for Original tunnels system of over 220km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
- The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, When Cu Chi was” A Free Target Zone “. The remnants visitors will see show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there and visitors will see the remnants.
- 12:00 Have lunch in a local restaurant
- 13:00 Back to Ho Chi Minh City
- 14:00 Arrive in your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Night 9: Over night in Signature Saigon Hotel in Ho chi minh
Day 10 HCMC – bus to Siemreap-check in hotel in Siemreap (Meal: B )
Transfer by bus to Siemreap about 13 hours.
Upon arrival in Siem Reap, pick up and transfer to hotel for check in. Free at your own.
Night 10: Overnight in Mother Home in hotel Siem Reap.
Day 11 Siemreap tour (B,L)
Breakfast at hotel. Start your sightseeing tour of Angkor area we spend a full day exploring the wondrous ancient ruins with the South Gate of Angkor Thom, which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and the largest as well as the most complete temple of Angkor Wat. This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares. We stroll around this massive edifice, seeing the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple and the jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm is an incredible sight. There are enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers which embrace themselves in the stone foundations of the structure giving the impression of man’s creation being reclaimed by the powerful forces of nature. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Night 11: Overnight in Mother Home in hotel Siem Reap.
Day 12 Siemreap tour (B,L)
Breakfast at hotel, Heading out of town we make our way by traveling on a newly paved road to the intricately carved and well preserved temple of Banteay Srei. Along the way we make stopover at the Preah Dark village and we follow these with a visit the Banteay Samre Temple adorned with impressive relief’s depicting scenes of Vishunu as well as Krishna legends. Afternoon we visit the floating village of Chong Khneas, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap. We take a boat trip in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap Lake, the “Great Lake” of Cambodia, one of the largest in Asia. We spend the rest of day visiting the “Chantiers Ecoles – Les Artisans d’Angkor” which provides training to young Cambodians in an effort to revive the ancient Khmer traditions of stone carving and wood sculpting. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Night 12: Overnight in Mother Home in hotel Siem Reap.
Day 13: Siemreap departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel, free at your own leisure till time transfer to airport for your departure flight.