Day 1 Hanoi arrival – Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: No)
Today, we will pick you at Noi bai internaltional airport then transfer to Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, get welcome drink. Wait for check in. After that you are free to visit Hanoi City by yourself. There are some famous places you can visit at your leisure time such as Museum of Ethnology, explore the Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Complex, which includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the beloved national hero, Uncle Ho – and President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived off and on from 1958 to 1969….. and enjoy local Vietnamese traditional foods.
Note: Check in time is 13:00 P.M.
Night 1: Overnight in Hotel in Hanoi
Day 2 Hanoi – Halong Bay – Vspirit Cruises (Meal: B, L, D )
• 08:00 – 8.30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
• 12:00 – 12:30 Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
• 13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic Cruises among the limestone islands…
• 15h30 – 16h30 Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area
• 16h30 – 17h30 Cruise to SoiSim Island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of SoiSim or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay
• 17h30 Return to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set
• 19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around
Overnight on board.
Night 2: Overnight on V’Spirit Cruises
Day 3 Halong Bay – Hanoi (Meal: B, L )
• 06h30 – 07h00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
• 07h30 – 08h30 Have breakfast at sunrise
• 08h30 – 09h30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay
• 09h30 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin
• 09h30 – 10h30 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog
Islet and more…
• 10h30 – 11h30 While heading back to the harbor, watch the cooking demonstration before
enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
• 12h00 Disembark V’Spirit Classic Cruise
• 12h30 Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi city center
• 16:00-16:30 Recheck in hotel in Hanoi
Night 3: Overnight in Hotel in Hanoi
Day 4 Hanoi free and easy – overnight train to Hue (Meal: B)
Today, you will have free time to discover Hanoi old quarter , go shopping at your leisure time. 6:00Pm tranfser to Hanoi train station to get overnight train to Hue.
Night 4: Overnight in Hotel in Hue
Day 5 Hue Arrival (Meal: No)
Arrive Hue station at 8h 30 Am, you will be picked up to Hotel- wait for check in time- free and
easy in the afternoon
Note: Check in time after 13:00
18:30-18:45 Our tour guide will take you to the boat port , and the Dragon boat will bring you along the Huong river. You will have the chance to admire the beauty of Hue City at night on Perfume river. Enjoy Hue Folksongs Performance by local artists who sing folk songs to the tune of traditional woodwind, stringed instruments and the teacups.
At the end of the performance, colored lanterns are released onto the river
20:30 Show ends. You can take a taxi to get back Hotel or walk on foot to explore beautiful Hue
city at night.
Night 5: Overnight in Moon Light Hotel / New Star hotel in Hue- Hotel with swimming pool
in Hue centre
Day 6 Hue City Tour (Meals: B/L)
Pick up you at your hotel at around 8:00 and then take a full day to discover Hue: visit Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, Performing Programs Of VO KINH VAN AN – Vietnam Traditional Cungfu and Emperor Tu Duc ’s Mausoleums. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Lunch at a local restaurant.In the afternoon, visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty: the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum and the seven – storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River
Tour will end 16:00. You will be tranfered to your hotel by taxi.
Night 6: Overnight in Moon Light hotel / New Star hotel in Hue- Hotel with swimming pool
in Hue centre
Day 7 Hue – Hoi An (Meal: B )
Our driver will pick you from Hotel to Hoi An by Car. it takes you 4 hours- check in Hotel in Hoi An- free and easy
Hoi An Ancient Town is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site.
Night 7: Overnight in hotel in Hoi An
Day 8 Hoi An – My Son Holy Land (Meal: B/ Light Lunch)
• 7:30 – 8:00: The bus and tour guide pick you up at your hotel (in Hoi An ancient town area).
• 8:30: Leaving Hoi An for My Son Holy Land.
• 9:30: Arriving in My Son – the Holy land surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham. Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
• 12.00: Leaving My Son for Cau Lau boat station and taking a boat trip on Thu Bon River.
You could visit the living of the local people and feeling the fresh air. You will have soft lunch on the boat before stopping for visiting at Kim Bong Carpentry Village – The traditional work village.
• 14:30: The boat trip will finish at Bach Dang Boat station. You will walk to Hotel by yourself or you can free and easy continue to discover Hoi An in this afternoon.
Night 8: Overnight in hotel in Hoi An
Day 9 Hoi An – Transfer to Da Nang – Fly to Ho Chi Minh City (Meal: B)
After breakfast you will be free until our guide come to your hotel to pick you up to Da Nang airport. Then you take a flight straight to Ho Chi Minh City.
Check in hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and get welcome drink.
Night 9: Overnight in Hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta – My Tho- Ben Tre (Meal: B/L)
(Start 7:30 – return 7:50) meet our tour guide at your Hotel
Enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields.On arrived at MyTho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by locals.Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to HCMC. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories.
Night 10: Overnight in hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Day 11 Ho Chi Minh city – Cu Chi Tunnel (Meal: B/L)
• 08:30 Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start drive to Cu Chi which located 60km from HCM city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for Original tunnels system of over 220km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, When Cu Chi was” A Free Target Zone “. The remnants visitors will see show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there and visitors will see the remnants.
• 13:00 Back to Ho Chi Minh City
• 14:00 Arrive in your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Night 11: Overnight in Hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Day 12 Ho Chi Minh – Back home (Meal: B)
This day you are free to visit Ho Chi Minh City and buy souvenirs until transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for your flight back home. Trip ends.